Sunday 7 June 2009

Moving on....to paradise

Heya...

Well I've been off for a while...sorry about that....life love and the universe got in the way a bit....but on track now. I have had to leave that little house and little paradise in the backyard at Tathra and am now situated about 20ks north on about a 100 acres of pastures and national park, lagoon and beach in a tiny weeny little (its small ok!) house. I love it...having to peel back and really look at what is necessary and what is a space filler! The animals all came with me but not the garden :(
Because there has yet to be built a place for a garden to survive the biodiversity out here....ie: roos, wallabies, possums & birds galore...not to mention a rat or two but thats right up the cats alley....
The vege cage is being constructed and the plants will soon go in...Yay! I have been hanging to get in there! I will put some progression pics up soon , promise...go well. Kx